Vangarde Shopping Park provides free parking for over 1,300 cars, including six charging points for hybrid cars.
To help you park more easily, please note the signs throughout the car park and note the following restrictions:
- Parking at Vangarde Shopping Park is for visitors to the shopping park only
- There is a maximum stay of four hours between 9am and 6pm
- Please park in the marked bays only
- Disabled spaces are provided for blue badge holders
- Blue badge holders are exempt from four hour parking restrictions – If you are a blue badge holder, please ensure you visit the Centre Management Suite (Next to Prezzo) to validate your parking so that you do not receive a parking charge notice.
- Please do not park on double yellow lines, roadways or footpaths
- Failure to meet these regulations may result in a Parking Charge notice.
There is plenty of signage available to view in Vangarde Shopping Park’s car park. Upon entry, an electronic sign will indicate the expiry time of your parking. Signage in the car park will also denote restrictions in place.
Please note there is no coach parking available on site.
If you are wanting to come and drop off on the shopping park in one of the laybys in front of Next or John Lewis please contact the Management Suite Office on 01904 238309.
Horizon privacy notice
When you use the Vangarde Shopping Park car park, Horizon Parking Ltd collects and processes your data to ensure that you are complying with terms and conditions of parking and for notice processing where necessary. Horizon also uses your data for car park management and statistical reporting and may share it with police and security services to prevent and detect crime.
Horizon may process your data as it has a legitimate interest in the management of the car park and may enforce the terms and conditions of parking under contract law. The data it collects comprises the vehicle registration mark and images of vehicles entering and leaving or parked within the car park.
Data is collected via Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras and/or in person by parking attendants. Horizon may share your data from time to time as required to support the above purposes.
You have the right to request the following relating to information Horizon may hold about you:
- Inform you how and why it is processed
- rectify inaccuracies
- delete it
- transfer copies to third parties
- restrict our use or object to our processing
Under data protection law, Horizon must verify your identity before providing information and will provide you with an explanation if Horizon does not agree with your request. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.co.uk
Vangarde Shopping Park’s car park is private property and is managed by Horizon Parking Ltd on behalf of the owners. Vehicles are left at the owners’ risk.
Helpline – 01245 392289