Parking at Vangarde Shopping Park
Vangarde Shopping Park provides free parking for over 1,300 cars.
To help you park more easily, please note the signs throughout the car park and remember the following restrictions:
- Please note the electronic signage at all our entrances as you drive into the shopping park, and note your expiry time.
- Parking at Vangarde Shopping Park is for visitors to the shopping park only.
- There is a maximum stay of 4 hours between 9am and 6pm.
- On match days this will reduce to a maximum stay of 2 hours between 9am – 6pm. (please see the match day parking page for more information). There will be signage out around the shopping park to let you know that ‘today is a match day’. This includes A Boards all along the walkways and banners within the car park too.
- Customers can extend their parking up to a maximum of 6 hours by producing a receipt from one of the stores / cafe’s here on the shopping park.
- To obtain a parking validation voucher, please just come along to the Management Suite (located next door to Prezzo) or speak to a member of the customer service team out on the shopping park. You will need to show proof of purchase obtained here on the shopping park and a voucher will then be issued. Parking is then validated by scanning the voucher and inputting your vehicle registration at one of the machines located along the main walkway (outside M&S, NEXT and John Lewis). Alternatively, you can also validate by adding your registration via a tablet which the customer service team will have access to within the Management Suite.
- Please park in the marked bays only.
- Disabled spaces are provided for blue badge holders who are shopping with us.
- Blue badge holders are exempt from the 4 hour (and 2 hours on match days) parking restrictions – If you are a blue badge holder, please ensure you visit the Management Suite (located next to Prezzo) to validate your parking so that you do not receive a parking charge notice. You can do this either on arrival or when you are about to leave the shopping park – due to the location of our office, you can park up outside and come into the office, or alternatively please call us when you are outside on 07715 216011 and we can come to you. These exemptions only apply if you are shopping with us here at Vangarde Shopping Park. Please note that should you wish to park up here on the shopping park and use any facilities elsewhere, a minimum spend would still required from one of the outlets on the shopping park to extend your parking.
- Please do not park on double yellow lines, roadways or footpath.
- Failure to meet these regulations may result in a Parking Charge Notice.
Horizon privacy notice
When you use the Vangarde Shopping Park car park, Horizon Parking Ltd collects and processes your data to ensure that you are complying with terms and conditions of parking and for notice processing where necessary. Horizon also uses your data for car park management and statistical reporting and may share it with police and security services to prevent and detect crime.
Horizon may process your data as it has a legitimate interest in the management of the car park and may enforce the terms and conditions of parking under contract law. The data it collects comprises the vehicle registration mark and images of vehicles entering and leaving or parked within the car park.
Data is collected via Automatic Number Plate Recognition cameras and/or in person by parking attendants. Horizon may share your data from time to time as required to support the above purposes.
You have the right to request the following relating to information Horizon may hold about you:
– Inform you how and why it is processed
– rectify inaccuracies
– delete it
– transfer copies to third parties
– restrict our use or object to our processing
Under data protection law, Horizon must verify your identity before providing information and will provide you with an explanation if Horizon does not agree with your request. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.co.uk
Vangarde Shopping Park’s car park is private property and is managed by Horizon Parking Ltd on behalf of the owners. Vehicles are left at the owners’ risk.
Helpline – 01245 392289