Social Media Policy
This social media policy outlines our general rules for discussion on social media on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.
Our social media accounts are monitored seven days a week on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. By using or accessing our social media pages, you agree to comply with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s terms and conditions. They are monitored by the marketing team.
Vangarde Shopping Park believes in creating honest and respectful dialogue between customers, which provides customers information they need.
However, to make this happen, customers have to take into account the following.
- Anything discriminatory, racist, abusive, obscene, inflammatory, derogatory or unlawful is not tolerated – anyone acting in this manner will be reported and banned by Vangarde Shopping Park
- We do not accept any defamatory comments about another person or organisation
- Copyrighted material is not used without permission
- Do not talk about open court cases or police investigations
- Our social media channels are not used for self-promotion or commercial gain
Failure to adhere to these house rules may result in customers being blocked or banned from receiving future Vangarde Shopping Park messages where necessary. To encourage a welcoming environment, the Vangarde team reserves the right to remove or report posts or comments that do not comply with the rules.
We ask that customers:
- Aim to be fair, truthful and accurate
- Do not take pictures of staff or customers without consent
- Be respective of others and their opinions
- Be mindful and constructive when pointing out an error or misinterpretation
- Remember that posts are written by people
Vangarde Shopping Park will always try to answer all relevant and appropriate questions directed at us.