Hourglass Cosmetics exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. Established in 2004 the brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. In addition to being a cruelty-free beauty brand, Hourglass Cosmetics has announced its commitment to become completely vegan by 2020. Hourglass Cosmetics became part of the Unilever Prestige division in 2017.
This is a part time position for 2 days/16 per week.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Be a brand ambassador in store by adhering to Hourglass guidelines, in line with brand image and DNA
- Build a client based business
- Builds relationships with staff and management in store to improve the partnership with retailer
- Meet and exceed daily sales goals
- Provides exceptional internal and external client experience
- Respect retailer/store procedures, guidelines and brand confidentiality
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- A wealth of experience
- In-depth understanding of how to efficiently brand manage a modern luxury brand.
- Exposure and experience working senior leadership.
- Build strong relationships with retailer and customers.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF:
- Strong communicator and collaborator: You work and communicate effectively with all customers and members of the organization.
- Inspirational makeup artist: You are a great makeup artist that has a proven track record in coaching to deliver high performance and is able to connect artistry and selling.
- Results-oriented: You are a strong seller. You have a bias for action.
- Curious: You have a genuine interest and personal passion for beauty, luxury, design & art.
- You are PASSIONATE about beauty: You are eager to learn and absorb all things related to beauty and how to build a counter business.
- Prior make-up artistry or skincare experience
- Luxury retailer experience preferred
- Exceptional make up artistry skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work weekends
Your application will be stored in our system/CRM/etc for maximum 1 year after the date of your application. If you don’t want us to keep your details, please inform us by phone at 310-392-7799.